1. Strengthen the connection with the relevant government departments, play a role of bridge between the government and enterprises, and offer suggestions and advices to the government; strengthen the role of promoting exchanges with industry associations; enhance the link between import and export trade enterprises and production enterprises, and promote regional brand building;
2. Create a fair market environment and a good business order for enterprises, safeguard the interests of the state and the industry, protect the legitimate rights and interests of enterprises, and promote the healthy development of the industry;
3. Organize enterprises to participate in exhibitions and seminars at home and abroad, carry out external publicity, market research, trade negotiation, economic and technological exchanges, training and other trade promotion activities, explore international markets and promote steady growth of foreign trade.
4. Provide various consultation and training services for enterprises in respects of market, customer, law and regulation information;
5. Mediate trade disputes between members and domestic and foreign enterprises; reflect the requirements and opinions of the industry and enterprises to the government, and make suggestions on government policies;
6. Supervise and guide enterprises to operate in accordance with laws, cooperate with the government in solving trade disputes, promote the construction of the industrial quality assurance system and food hygiene safety system, and realize the special base strategy of “native, high quality, and featured products”.
7. Perform other duties as delegated by the government or required by the members and as assigned by the peer agreement.